Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fabulousness, All Around

Slight panic last week at prospect of turning another year older - have been having daily freakouts trying to figure out if my hair is going grey or if it's just a strange, blonde highlighted area (have repeatedly assured myself it's blonde, but this does not stop me from bugging out every time I dry my hair). Got very concerned at the state of my skin and how desperately it needs to be tighter and fuller and agggggggggggh. Slapped some moisturizer on, blamed it on our horrendously drying heat and called it a day. Crikey, how bad am I going to be when I'm turning 30? 40? 50?

Had a lovely birthday weekend regardless of age-induced stress spikes, albeit very, very chilly and topped off with quite a bit of snow, which has continued all week. Fingers crossed tomorrow's flights aren't delayed cuz I am on my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment