- Thanksgiving is a magical holiday that celebrates the miracle of turkeys cascading from the heavens.
- The Czech Republic does not sell sage - fresh or dried.
- Nor does it sell molasses.
- Half and Half Bakery on Wenceslas Square makes a mean chocolate mousse cake.
- There's nothing like a little expat love on Thanksgiving. New friends, possibly the best turkey ever (nicely done, Jack!) and lots of vino make it easier to forget that yer not with family && bffs && Tuckey-poo. Love and miss everyone at home tons and tons and tons.
Today, I'm thankful for new friends, old friends, best friends and family. I am one lucky girl to have such amazing people around the globe. Now, the sooner you realize that you should all pack up and move to Europe to join me, the better. :)