Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Light Up the Neighborhood

Czechs have a fairly tolerant stance on drugs, especially compared to what many here seem to consider draconian US laws regarding them (ExPats has a summary here: Czech Drug laws). A walk down nearly any city street with a pub on it (which, let's face it, is nearly all of them) on a weekend night will easily show you that as people light up freely and openly. And while I still dodge the dealers hanging around Wenceslas Square in the early hours, it doesn't surprise me anymore. Though, this, I admit, did: Cannafest is coming to an expo center near me this month. So, should I care to learn how to grow, fertilize, make textiles, mix cosmetics or even just smoke cannabis, I have a wealth of resources at my disposal, right down the street.

Have a sneaky suspicion this is not the type of cultural experience my parents were hoping I would have over here. ;)




On a completely unrelated note, wtf is my Pinterest invite?!??!





No comments:

Post a Comment