Since this challenge is all about blog loving and I had a totally boring day without anything in particular to report (laundry, yay! lesson planning, yay!), now is as good a time as any to share with you some of my favorite blogs (and other sites, I don't discriminate)...
- What Will the Neighbors Say - my roommate's hilarious blog. Though he will get a very stern talking to upon his arrival back to the CR for not posting in ages. I'm sure his mom will back me on this. I'm also under very strict instructions from my own mom to show him how to set up a mailing list. So he's got that to look forward to.
- A Beautiful Mess - I'm pretty sure there's not a person on Pinterest who hasn't stumbled across one of their tutorials. Elsie and Emma make adorable things that you can actually recreate, and their blog is full of lovely photos and ideas and inspiration. I'm jealous.
- Ruffles and Stuff Disney's blog (how cute is her name?!) was the very first crafty blog I ever started reading. She's got lots of great tutorials with easy-to-follow, beautifully photographed instructions, most of which star her adorable daughter, Paige.
- Knock Off Decor Because one day, I dream of not being a renter and having access to things like a table saw so I can whip up DIY Anthropology and Pottery Barn-esque masterpieces at the drop of a dime.
- Pintester She'll screw up pins so you don't have to. Hysterical.
- My Friends are Married Okay, I actually only have one married friend, but I know it's a domino effect and that it's just going to start to snowball.
- How Do I Put This Gently? Spot.On.
What are some other goodies that I'm missing?