Sunday, January 13, 2013

Like pulling teeth...

... but pulling cards instead. Today, I'm going to call on my little tin of Best Ever Dinner Party Ice Breakers (by The Lagoon Group) for some inspiro.

Who is your favorite TV detective?
Obviously, it's Olivia Benson (though Stabler and Amaro come in at a close 2nd and 3rd) from Law & Order: SVU. This needs no explanation.


If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
My couch in NJ. Food Network on, surrounded by a far east feast, having a little cuddle with Tuck and drinking a big cup on tea. Maybe taking a little nap. Flipping through some magazines. Easy question.

If you owned a store, what would you sell?
Ohhhhhhh, it's a tough call between knickknacks/tchotchkes/doodads/thingamabobs/whosie-whatsits/little bits, and containers. Maybe I would sell all my little bits, and also sell containers to put them all in. Now that would be a perfect little shop. And there would be tea and wine and little cookies and it'd be nice and sunny and cozy and fabulous. Very similar to one of my favorite little shops here in Prague, Apropos. But instead of losing money every time I go in, I'd gain it. Yes, much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment