Friday, November 9, 2012

A Little Thursday

I have no idea what parallel universe I was in today, but every single time I turned around, a different tiny little man was standing behind me. Like under 5 feet. Was really bizarre.

Annnnnywho, today's topic is...

What five passions do you have?
If I say wine, does this make me look bad?

  1. Making Attempting to make pretty things. Have recently got back into drawing and painting, and our apartment is slowing starting to fill up with the results of Sunday afternoons spent listening to Christmas music and painting with Peej in the kitchen. Enormously relaxing, and with something to show for it at the end. 
  2. Food. I think it's fairly safe to say that my lack of funds is the only thing standing in the way of me being a gazillion pounds, and my lack of time from me being a first rate chef (well, maybe that's a bit of a stretch). Cooking it, eating it, talking to Steph about it for hours on end, reading about it, it's all good.
  3. Books. Usually at a rate of 2 or 3 a week. Thank goodness for Kindle and it's top 100 free. (Also, this website: Hundred Zeros. In fact, just found 3 new ones there now.) 
  4. Containers. This sounds incredibly bizarre, but I think Peej would tell you there is not really a better way to describe it. Everything needs to be in its own box or basket or jar or folder. It's insanely OCD, but it makes me happy seeing how organized my underwear drawer is. 
  5. Running.*














*ha. no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment