Abs of steel
- I'm level-headed. It's going to take a lot to make me fly off the handle. Most of the time I'm generally rational and undramatic. (Please note: This does not take into account the effects of a couple glasses of wine. Then all bets are off.)
- I'm driven. When I know what I want, I work hard to get it. It's figuring out what it is that I want that's the problem...
- I'm confident. I don't mind being up in front of people, doing my thing. Useful for a teacher, meant I kicked butt in Public Speaking class, and handy for moving to a new place and having to meet new friends. Useful for decision-making, as I trust my instincts. I like myself, which sounds incredibly corny but is pretty damn important. However, this confidence doesn't make me an automatic extrovert. It has nothing to do with not joining you on that bar for a drunken karaoke rendition of Waterloo (Ask me to sing it sober, in the privacy of my own apartment however, and you've got yourself a deal). I may not do wild and crazy things, but that's not because I'm embarrassed or full of self-doubt. I just don't want to look like an ass.
- I'm creative. I see potential for awesomeness in lots of things. However, this also means that I have a billion half-finished projects lying around, and that I refuse to throw anything away, just in case one day, I might really need that former salsa jar or (Czech) business magazine. You never know!
- I'm positive. Probably pretty closely related to my level-headedness, I don't let things rattle me for too long. I try to keep an optimistic outlook, find the humor in all things, and recognize what's important and what shouldn't take up an iota of my concern.
Of course, there are many, many more things that are wonderful about me, but I don't want to bore you. Feel free to let me know how fabulous you find me, a girl always likes a boost.
Also having a lot of fun spamming your inboxes with all these posts - anyone have any ideas for a challenge for next month?