Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Work Out

Today's Laura 101 topic is...

Describe five weaknesses you have.
My upper body strength leaves something to be desired, I suppose.


  1. I have a hard time standing up for myself. I'd much rather keep the peace then be involved in an argument. I totally adhere to the belief that you don't need to attend every argument you're invited to, but there are times when I don't speak up but definitely should. I end up doing things I don't want to do, spending time or money on things I shouldn't have to, and put up with stuff that I don't need to. Until it gets to the point where I blow up. And by blow up, I mean do something completely passive aggressive, or bitch to a third party about it. 
  2. I have almost no willpower. I will only have two cookies. I'll go for a jog. I will say no to that last glass of wine. I will do that boring work project. Lots of good intentions, not a lot of follow-through. 
  3. I lack direction. I'd like to think that all people in their twenties go through this, but I'm pretty sure the window of time where this is acceptable is running out fast, and I still am sitting here wondering what I'm supposed to actually be doing with my life.
  4. Once I decide I don't like someone, I have a reeeeeeally hard time being nice to them. Luckily, I like most people so this is rarely an issue, but still. I feel slightly bitchy about it, but sorry, I'm not sorry.
  5. I can't say no. I feel guilty and end up with too much on my plate that I don't want to do. Surprisingly, am not nor ever have been a drug addict, so there's one situation where "Just Say No" sunk in. 
Other than that, I'm completely perfect. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment