- All the jobs will be in IT. Study that, even though it's boring and you more often than not want to throw your computer out the window. It will be worth it when you have a good job with a decent salary and benefits and all those nice things that regular adults are meant to have.
- You're never too young for eye cream. The best defense is a good offense.
- Don't stop using your French and Spanish. It's a valuable skill that not a lot of people have, so don't waste it.
- Get off your butt. It will be a lot easier to cultivate a love of exercise when you're young and energetic enough to enjoy it, rather than when it seems like a punishment for
onefive too many beers or chocolate bars this week.
- Travel early. Get out of the suburbs. See the world, and then decide where you're meant to be. But do it while you're young.
- Your years of dancing til dawn and bouncing back within a few hours are numbered. Enjoy them while they last.
- Learn to stand up for yourself and what you want and don't want. It's okay to say no, it doesn't make you a bitch or a bad friend or a bad colleague or a bad employee or any of the other things you think it will. It will, however, make you much less stressed. (This won't, however, be easy!)
- Force yourself to try new things. You're going to end up loving olives after all.
- Make time for hobbies.
- Learn how to make small talk and put yourself out there. Network, make new friends, and introduce yourself to as many people as possible. You never know who is going to impact you how, you just have to put yourself out there.
Annnnnnd there you have it. Now, if you'll excuse me, a bag of Skittles and an episode of Rome are awaiting me!